Pets about their rainbow owners. Dogs

Pets about their rainbow owners. Dogs

Gays are known for their strong bond with their pets. Whether it's a loyal dog, a playful cat or even a colorful fish, they hold a special place in our hearts. Our pets are more than just animals - they are friends, confidants and sources of comfort (who doesn't chat with your cat, let him throw a stone at me first).

These animals provide us with unconditional love and acceptance, making them beloved family members. Let's find out what our pets think about living in rainbow couples and families from this selection.


"Two dads means double the belly rubs!" German Shepherd Martin, Massachusetts

"Two dads means double the belly rubs!"
German Shepherd Martin, Massachusetts


"These pride parades are the best walks ever." (с) Yorkshire Terrier Bonnie, South Carolina

"These pride parades are the best walks ever."
Yorkshire Terrier Bonnie, South Carolina


"They always throw the best parties. More snacks for me!" (с) Golden Retriever Casper, Oregon

"They always throw the best parties. More snacks for me!"
Golden Retriever Casper, Oregon


"I might be the star of their next Instagram post. Better strike a pose!" (с) Pug Tutti, Colombia

"I might be the star of their next Instagram post. Better strike a pose!"
Pug Tutti, Colombia


"I'm the only one who's allowed to make a mess around here." (с) Husky Archie, New Jersey

"I'm the only one who's allowed to make a mess around here."
Husky Archie, New Jersey


"They throw the most amazing birthday parties... for me!"  (с) Corgi Prince, Utah

"They throw the most amazing birthday parties... for me!" 
Corgi Prince, Utah

By the way, if you want to add proud accessories to your home and please your pet with a comfortable bed, then we have mats in the colors of LGBTQ flags for small dogs


"All my treats are now organic and gluten-free."
Doberman Ruby, Arizona


"I get to wear fabulous outfits every day." (с) Poodle Bounty, Georgia

"I get to wear fabulous outfits every day."
Poodle Bounty, Georgia


"They always smell so nice, like flowers and happiness." (с) Dalmatian Young, Washington

"They always smell so nice, like flowers and happiness."
Dalmatian Young, Washington
"I get to wear rainbow collars - I'm the pride of the dog park!"  (с) Chihuahua Charlie, New York

"I get to wear rainbow collars - I'm the pride of the dog park!" 
Chihuahua Charlie, New York

"More rainbow toys? Count me in!" (с) American Stafford Butch, Tennessee

"More rainbow toys? Count me in!"
American Stafford Butch, Tennessee

"They say 'good boy' in such enthusiastic voices. I must be really special!"  (с) Dachshund Lucky, California

"They say 'good boy' in such enthusiastic voices. I must be really special!" 
Dachshund Lucky, California
...

Do your pets have something to tell about you? Share their thoughts in the comments.

Subscribe to X-Gender Studio on a social network convenient for you (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) to support us and not miss anything new: @xgenderstore
Get to know X-Gender Studio:
www.xgenderwear.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A collection of white LGBTQIA+ T-Shirts from X-Gender Studio for your proud summer look

Faces of Pride and small stories about a big holiday, self-acceptance and involvement in Pride Month

Checklist: 10 things to do during LGBTQ Pride Summer by X-Gender Studio